Oliver Conti (Capmany, Alt Empordà)
A few kilometers south from the catalonian border with France in the Alt Empordà region, in the medieval village of Capmany, on a 15 hectares plot of land are the vineyards, cellar and houses of Oliver Conti.
Two beautiful Mediterranean style houses built in 1996, with a big porch oriented to the south, sitting on top of a small hill overlooking the Empordà region and the Pyrenees, and surrounded by vineyards and silence. At the front of the houses we find the 10x5 swimming pool amidst vegetation and with a sun deck with sunbeds to enjoy the wonderful climate and the relaxing ambiance.
- Big dinning/living room with a fireplace and television and floor to ceiling french doors that communicates with the porch and garden
- Large and full equipped kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, coffeepot, kettle, dishwasher and washing machine.
- En suite master bedroom with a double bed and possibility to add a cradle or extra bed, a big dress room and bathroom with bathtub and walk in shower.
- One single bedroom with a big closet.
- One bathroom with shower.
- Two double bedrooms with twin beds and closet
- One full bathroom with bathtub
Radiant floor heating in all the house.
The Alt Empordà is an area between the mountains and the sea, a meeting point for the so-called Mediterranean trilogy of wheat, vines, and olives – the entryway through which the Greeks introduced to the Iberian peninsula the cultivation of grapes. The soil and the climate characteristic of the Empordà enhance an environment favorable to obtain the singular wines from the appellation Empordà. In Capmany and other villages of the zone, different cellars can be visited. The proximity of the sea and the mountains create a landscape of harmonic roughness formed by the Sierra de la Albera, the Sierra de Rodes and the Garrotxa d'Empordà. An exploration of the area will reveal the medieval village of Castelló d'Empúries, Vilabertran and its monastery, Sant Llorenç de la Muga, the castle of Requesens in the Sierra de la Albera, the monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes, the Natural Park of Cabo de Creus, the ruins of Empúries, Figueres with its commercial offerings and the Dalí Museum, the excellent beaches of the coast, and ample and excellent gastronomical resources.